Portal on Central Eastern
and Balkan Europe
by IECOB & AIS
Università di Bologna
Sunday May 26, 2013
Documents collection in history - Central Eastern Europe and the Balkans
The PECOB scientific library discloses here a number of documents related to the historical matters of the Central-Eastern Europe and the Balkans' region such as relevant reports and analyses which are neither PECOB's papers, nor theses or research projects.
In this page, documents are ordered by publication date, starting from the most recent.
- The Soviet-Romanian Clash over History, Identity and Dominion (Mar, 2012)
- Stefan Delureanu, a history the History (Feb, 2012)
- Surveying History at the International Criminal Tribunal for the Former Yugoslavia (by Richard Ashby Wilson, Ahmad Wais, and Andrew Corin)
- Czech Historiography at a Turning-point (by )(Oct, 2010)
- Explanation in History (by Marica Vernazza) (May, 2010)
- Forms for submitting content (Mar, 2010)
- Europe and the Balkans International Network (EBIN) (Apr, 2007)
PECOB: Portal on Central Eastern and Balkan Europe - University of Bologna - 1, S. Giovanni Bosco - Faenza - Italy
Chiudi la versione stampabile della pagina e ritorna al sito.